Although natural light is the most advantageous, the reality is that few rooms enjoy all the light we need in a natural way, therefore, it is best to seek ideas to illuminate the lounge in the simplest way.
The lounge is a multifunctional space in almost every home and especially in the flats shared by young people or families with children. To make the space as functional as we need all tenants is essential to find ideas to illuminate the lounge accurately and appropriately at all times and for each type of activity.
In the market you will find many solutions for almost all the lighting needs that may arise, from general and primary lighting, to the stylish secondary lighting, decorative, indirect, for example.
- The neon signs Broadway style are fashionable, they are ideal for city halls and youth, with industrial style. Perfect for placing on shelves or racks will provide ambient light, mostly decorative, very functional.
- LED lights inside the cabinets and showcases. A very fashionable and practical lighting, ideal for finding things on very large drawers. If you light up inside a glass display case also provide warm to the lounge in general.
- Hanging lamp over the dining room. Never went out of fashion, but had very low moments, are now fully fashion, preferably three to one: simple, low, colors and different materials on the dining table in your living room.
- Twin and warm luminaires light to provide a comfortable atmosphere, comfortable light but not to work or read, most now is choose two lamps of small or medium size and place them in strategic points of the lounge.
- DIY with character, very personal and unique ideas. If you want a low-cost design lamp to light up your lounge, it is best to do it yourself, on the Internet will find many ways to make lamps with recycled or unused material, for example, Orchard or plastic bottles.
With these ideas to illuminate the living room you have a good starting point to give life and style to the living room of your home, don’t worry when you choose the type of lamp on the difficulty which has to settle or hang.