The illuminating of a living, like any environment, must be in harmony with the decor and ambience of it. Here are some tips for you to give the personal touch you want to lighting of your living room or dining room.
- If arranging light focused upwards you will accomplish that the living room look bigger.
- If you want to highlight the texture of a wall you place a light facing up or down, close to the same.
- To make the atmosphere more intimate and warm can achieve a consistent illumination placing lights at low altitude, such as in tables, or with wall sconces, which give soft lighting.
- To highlight the decoration objects you can use directed spots. In the case of paintings, keep in mind that a strong direct light can damage it.
- In order to control the intensity of light so you can change the setting is convenient to use lamps with a dimmer.
- When choosing lighting must determine whether to use warm light (yellow) or white. The warm light provided by a more intimate atmosphere, while white light is ideal for reading, for example.
One last tip, if you want to create a warm and intimate atmosphere is considering placing a white light in a lamp or similar near the couch where you usually read.