The flowers are ideal to decorate and enliven any room in the house, and even more, if they are in original containers. For that we should only use the imagination and use all kinds of objects in which plants can be placed and that combined with the decoration of the environment.
In this way you can decorate the house with natural colors and flavors in an innovative and appealing.
Ideas for decorating with flowers
The choice of packaging is left to chance and creativity of each. Here are some ideas on original containers to decorate the house with flowers:
- Fresh flowers can be placed in bottles or jugs colors and very unconventional forms.
- Glasses can also be used as wide cognac or narrower as champagne, also provide good opportunities long vessels type. All these vessels are rather small, you can distribute on a shelf or small table.
- Plants that should be on the ground, can be placed in old strainers that are no longer used, pots, platters, serving bowls of colors that have been deprecated, etc.. The materials of these containers can be varied, plastic, metal or glass.
- If somewhere in the house or in the little background we find small wooden drawers, you just have to sand them a bit, give them a coat of paint and a wall with stencil, skating or simply varnishing and placing inside the chosen plant.
- If, however, we have terracotta or clay pots, they can be painted with acrylic or apply any aging technique, placing them rustic ropes, etc..
The only important thing is to control the vessel chosen to count with good drainage and in the case of fresh flowers, changing the water every day. For plants that are in water change it once a week.