Although it is updated and renewed, the romantic style never goes out of style. Create a romantic style bedroom is simple and only requires a few key details that will create the sweet and cheerful atmosphere that envelops the entire romantic style.
Not everything is pink, although it is true that to create a romantic style bedroom can not avoid pink. That yes, the tone that prevails now is the dusty pink or makeup, is essentially the vintage tone and is ideal for creating romantic settings.
The romantic bedrooms are in essence of pastel shades and patterned soft spaces, highlighting the personal and charming detail, not to mention the comfortable furnishings.
The keys to the latest romantic decor:
- Painted walls papered with drawings of classic role. The most fashionable is papering over halfway wall, separated with a blank wooden trim and paint the rest.
- Lamps and details in wrought iron, preferably white or antique effect. Perfect for the headboard and lamps, for example.
- The bed of a romantic bedroom can be the key piece of decor. Do not avoid, blankets or quilts soft prints, but busy prints, and of course, fill of cushions of forms and identical colors.
- A rocking chair, classic upholstered armchair in pastel shades, and of course natural wood painted in white or green mint, will complete the romantic setting for your bedroom.
- The soul preferably in hardwoods, flooring or similar, and dressed with carpets always to bring warmth and delicacy.
- The personal touch and intimate must be given by decorative objects, if it is DIY the result will be 10.
You’ll find many alternatives on the internet: hanging decoration for lamp and the handles of the furniture or frames to the photos or mirrors are just a few examples. Create a romantic bedroom is always a success that combines perfect in any home, even if they take special relief in more rustic environments or second homes in camp or town, for example.